1. “Ricela” is a golden coloured edible oil refined through the latest Physical Refining Process(Patented). Unlike other Refining oil NO Caustic oracid is used in this process.
2. The company has bagged National Award-2007 for R&D efforts in developing Physical Refining Process. The award was given by the Hon’ble Prime Minister of India Dr. Manmohan Singh on 31st August, 2008.
3. The company has bagged National technology Award-2009 for successfully commercialising the indigenously developed technology ofEnzymetic degumming which has now replaced the earlier existing acid degumming process. The award was given by the Hon’ble Excellency Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam on the occasion of National Technology Day function on 11th may, 2010 at New Delhi.
4. The companies, Chairman-cum-Managing Director Mr. A.R Sharma received the First National Award-2009 for outstanding efforts in entrepreneurship from Her Excellency Smt. Pratibha Patil, Hon’ble President of India on 31st August, 2010 at New Delhi.
5. Our brand has been awarded the best brand in the Rice Bran oil category by Globoil India -an International conference on vegetable oil industry held at Mumbai on 23rd September, 2006.
6. Meets “Zero” Trans-Fat standard. Ricela is produced under specific process conditions to ensure “zero” trans-fats as per National and international Standards.
7. Meets International Food Safety Standards. Ricela is regularly tested for residual pesticides and is confirmed to be completely free from residual pesticides. The plant and Process is certified as HACCP which is an International Standard of Food Safety.
8. Our R & D Lab is a DSIRapproved Lab.
The quality of our oil starts with the testing of our bran to insure that only the best raw material is used. The equipment used to extract and refine our oil is the best available and two onsite labs continually check for quality and consistency. Thus we are committed to bring you the best possible product and service.